18 May 2014

 

A baby daughter for Wandifa and Mariama

Wandifa has just phoned to tell me that his wife, Mariama, gave birth to a baby girl yesterday, 17th May.  Both Mum and daughter are well and Wandifa and his two sons are waiting eagerly for them to come home from hospital, probably tomorrow.  The baby weighed 3.5Kg at birth (my calculator tells me that is 7lb 11 oz) and her naming ceremony is to be on Saturday.  Wandifa was very keen for me to tell as many Pageant members as possible about the new arrival, hence this 'birth announcement' on the blog .....  I am sure that Linda will attend the naming ceremony if she possibly can, so I will ask her to take a couple of photos for us all to see.
MANY CONGRATULATIONS from us all, Wandifa and Mariama, on the addition to your lovely family.




<< Home